Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am a music lover. I love my dose of Bollywood music. So. here it is my Top 10 songs of the year 2008.Some tracks like 'pehli nazar' from Race have not been included even though it became a huge hit, because those weren't original tracks. The only criteria for this list is OST's and my likeliness towards the songs.

TOP 10 OF 2008

1. Rock On (Rock On, Shankar Ehsaan Loy).
2. Kabhi Kabhi (Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, A.R.Rahaman).
3. Zara Si (Janaat,Pritam).
4. Phas Gaya (Amair, Amit Trivedi).
5. Khwaja mere Khwaja (Jodha Akbar, A.R.Rahman).
6. Dil Haara (Tashan, Vishal Shekar).
7. Aai Paapi (Kismat Konnection, Pritam).
8. Tu Muskura (Yuvvraaj, A.R.Rahaman).
9. Desi Girl (Dostana, Shankar Ehsaan Loy).
10. Aahisita Aahista (Bachna Ae Hasseno, Vishal Shekar)

I would also like to recommend and mention the sound track of 'Slum dog Millionaire' by A.r.Rahman in collaboration with MIA.It's just outstanding like the movie. It deserves every ounce of praise it is been showered with.


No comments:

Post a Comment